Friday, October 3, 2014

Funny thing happened

Sitting here finishing my breakfast, I am amazed at the gambit of emotions that have came through myself and others at the coffee bar over the last two days.

As for myself, I have been frustrated over the death of a less than year old refrigerator. I have been sad over the sales slump I have experienced this week. I have been feeling guilt over being pulled in more than one direction. I have been optimistic with the help of friends that have run errands and offered help related to various things. I have been melancholy over the loss of the "old me," and realizing that people in that era are not. As for others, I have seen and heard petty issues, adults behaving like children, and sincerity of hearts. And evidently, I have been redundant -- since I have started every sentence with "I have."

So what is my great take-away that I can gather from these emotional states you ask?

It is a full moon????

~off to drink more coffee~

No comments:

Post a Comment